Monday, April 1, 2019

Spring has Sprung!




Spring has finally made its way back to Mobile and I personally could not be happier about it!
I love the warm weather and all the bright colors it brings...not to mention there's only 26 days of school left, which is reason enough to be excited!

But of course, with the warm weather comes the want (or, arguably, the need) to be outside, no matter what it is I'm doing. My favorite place to go the moment it gets warm enough is sitting outside next to the pool at the campus rec center! Usually, with Mobile's warm weather, I can find myself out there late February or March. As someone that's naturally cold, this is by far the best news and part of what drew me to South, honestly. 

If it's that not-warm-enough-but-definitely-not-cold type of weather, though, I love to grab my Eno and find a spot to hang it - sometimes it's in Sorority Commons, sometimes it's in the center of the traffic circles, sometimes it's in the park down the street from campus...as long as it's outside, I'm good wherever!

If it's warm enough wherever you are, and you're willing to face the pollen, get out there and enjoy the weather!! If not, maybe this could be your excuse to come visit South for the weekend?

Happy spring and go Jags!
-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Learned as a Jag

  I 'm definitely repeating myself when I say this, but my time here at South has taught me so much more than I ever even imagined i...